Most of us use many browsers in parallel for browsing. Well, It is easy to import bookmarks from Internet Explorer. When you install Firefox, it does provide an option to import bookmarks from Internet Explorer.
This tutorial explains, How you can easily import all your bookmarks in Chrome to Firefox.
– Open this URL in chrome : chrome://bookmarks/
– Click on Organize, select Export Bookmarks to HTML file
– Save as “Firefox HTML document”
– Open Firefox, Click History->Show All History
– Select Import and Backup
– Locate the HTML file you created from Chrome, and Import
Now all the bookmarks in Chrome will be visible in Firefox.
This is a easy way to achieve the bookmark synchronization between these two powerful browsers. You can use the same method to Import Firefox bookmarks into Chrome.