In one of our previous tutorials we explained How you can download all your Facebook data.
In this tutorial , we will cover, how you can make use of the downloaded data.
Many websites cover the tutorial on moving the photos from your Facebook account to Picasa with the help of browser extensions. Well, In this tutorial we will explain how to move photos without any browser extension.
– Refer to our previous tutorial.
– Once you have downloaded the ZIP archive, Extract it.
– Open Picasa software , If you have not installed, Download from here.
– Open File->Add Folder To Picasa and locate your Facebook album as shown below.
– Once Album is added, Right click and select Upload to Picasa Web Albums. You can also select multiple albums to upload at once.
Now all your Facebook photos will be available on Picasa.